Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Those Useless Photography Products

We may use varies devices for shooting these days, which also makes the manufactures produce some weird gadgets. Let's have a look at the list of useless products.

Hyetis Crossbos Smart Watch


Do you want a watch that with delivering SMS, body detection, and 41MP? I'm afraid not.

Paparazzo Light for iPhone

Though the flash of iPhone is not well enough, it is obvious that no one need a big guy like this. If they do, why not purchase Nokia 1020's Xenon flash (will you?)

Hasselblad Lunar


Well, I'd like my NEX7.

Tiffen Smoothee

I used the word of big to describe Paparazzo, then I need to use the word of Huge to this item.

Necktie Camera belt


Well, nice belt, nice camera, but bad combination.

Digital Camera Swim Mask

The only function of it is making me laugh.



No comments:

Post a Comment